I’m Eugenia, comic artist/illustrator and lawyer trainee from Schwabach, Germany.
I learned everything I know about art by myself and prefer the dark side of it. I am fascinated with the creative fields I work in today since childhood. In darkness we find ourselves, in victory over the fears we had.
My path until now:
2009-2016 ACEOS (2.5“x3.5“) lots of them!
2014 exhibition at Kunstmeile Allersberg
2016 artist booth at Frankenmexx #3 2016, Nuremberg
- artist booth at CMC Oberhausen 2017, Oberhausen
- workshop artist at Mega Manga Tag 2017, Nuremberg
- participating artist at the annual exhibition of the Kunst+Design Schule Bienert, Nuremberg
publications: Zeitlos Artbook (contributing artist)
- publications as a contributing artist:
- Mythen und Legenden Artbook
- Rapidpunches’s Community Zine
- LGBT+ Monster Zine
- Queer OC Zine (in preparation)
- comic guest art for:
Der Schilderich/Fervorcraft’s „Ovum“ Vol 3
M. Lang’s „Sister Jack“ First Issue